Dental Emergency? We offer extended hours so you can get care when you need it. Get Help
Our Toronto dentists use dental bridges to replace missing teeth and help to restore your smile.
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is one or more artificial teeth that a dentists uses to fill a gap of one or more missing teeth in your mouth. Dental bridges are custom-made to provide each patient with a natural-looking smile.
Reasons for Dental Bridges
Replacing missing teeth can help to prevent future dental issues like gum disease from developing so you can maintain your oral health.
Your dentist may use a dental bridge to:
- Restore the natural contour of your teeth
- Restore the bite between your upper and lower teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting or falling out
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Restore your ability to properly chew and speak
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed